- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Finance and Administration
Position Reports to: Associate Director, Operations
Location: Remote or based out of any one of NFF’s office locations (Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Oakland, and Philadelphia)
The COVID crisis and the uprising for racial justice have shone national light on both the urgent work required to build a more just and vibrant society for all Americans and the potential for positive action when our communities mobilize. In most cases, these efforts are spearheaded by nonprofits, community organizations, and their heroic staff who deliver essential services like affordable housing, social justice advocacy, health, youth development, and the arts. Yet these nonprofits and the communities they support operate within a flawed, inequitable funding system that controls their access to resources, impeding their ability to make a difference.
Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) is setting out to change that. We know that nonprofit leaders have power when they have access to capital and financial knowledge. Our strategy focuses on helping to shift that power by changing funding and financing practices so more money flows equitably and with less restriction to community-centered organizations led by and serving people of color, so they can be the drivers of their own change.
Read about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion here.
About the Opportunity:
The Salesforce Specialist will play an integral role in maintaining ongoing improvement of our existing Salesforce environment that aligns with NFF’s strategic growth and service expansion. The Salesforce Specialist will be involved in testing new Salesforce customizations, documenting solutions, supporting integration, and continuously improving data quality. This role will partner with the Operations team on user training by developing training materials in order to further develop the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
This position can be Remote or based out of any one of NFF’s office locations which are in Boston, Los Angeles, New York, Oakland, and Philadelphia. Our teams are currently working remotely. However, our offices have re-opened, and staff can opt into in-person work as desired and based on the needs of the role.
There is a potential for up to 10% travel once it’s safe to do so.
The Salesforce Specialist will report to the Associate Director, Operations who is based in Philadelphia.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment with 100+ users
- Handle all administrative functions including user maintenance, page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Collect requests and feedback on system improvements and implement as needed
- Automate and improve processes using Salesforce tools such as Flow and AppExchange
- Manage Salesforce integrations and serve as a NFF liaison working with consultants and developers
- Provide new hires with Salesforce training and technical support
- Document customizations made in Salesforce, update knowledge database, and provide user training
- Ensuring data integrity by creating and monitoring reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with Associate Director, Finance and Administration in preparing for upgrades, seasonal releases and other long-term projects
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 2 years CRM administrator experience or related experience (preferred experience using Flow and Process Builder)
- You are creative when identifying solutions and have impressive problem-solving skills
- You proactively look for new ideas and ways to improve products, services, and work processes
- You are committed to continuous improvement and demonstrate a growth mindset
- You have excellent project management and time management skills
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a strong relationship-building approach and understand the importance of collaboration across teams to move the work forward
- You embody NFF’s mission, core values and commitment to equity
At NFF, we are invested in discussing the depth and breadth of each candidate’s background and experience during the interview process and using that information to determine the best offer. The salary range for this position begins at $57,500. NFF also provides an attractive benefits package that includes health insurance, retirement plan, paid time off, standard holidays, and commuter benefits.
All salaries are commensurate with experience and include an attractive benefits package.
Nonprofit Finance Fund is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in its workforce. We encourage candidates that will help us live out this commitment to apply.
NFF is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, NFF complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. NFF also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
This job posting provides a general list of the essential responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. It does not represent a contract for employment and NFF reserves the right to change the description and/or posting at any time without notice.
When applying, please DO NOT include any of the following information with your job application: Social Security number; driver's license number or state-issued identification card number; financial account number, or credit or debit card number.